Monday, June 4, 2012

In the Beginning...

There was a housewife.  A housewife with a new baby.  A housewife with a new baby, little spare change, and a big creative itch.  There just had to be a way to work from home, set my own hours, AND use my history in performing arts and love of crafting to make some extra money.  So I sat down in my thinking chair and it came to me...party planning.  Something I've loved to do for as long as I can remember.  Something a lot of people need done, but don't enjoy doing themselves.  Something I could base at home!  Thus, Sweet Pepper Parties was born.  Since I was a teenager I've loved the elegant touch of a handmade invitation, the joy on people's faces when they see a well designed and thought through buffet, the excitement in a fun theme party, where guests not only come to enjoy, but to step into another world for a couple hours.  These (and more!) are what I hope to bring to your family when you book me as your party planner.  With Sweet Pepper Parties you'll get immaculate attention to detail, unique design, thoughtful presentation, and prompt, professional service for a fraction of the cost big companies are charging today!  Whether you want just a little extra help with set up and day-of management, or a complete party planned and executed from beginning to end, I have a solution for you.  Let me plan a party for you that will be unlike anyone else's and will leave everyone talking after!  No party is too big or too small...Birthdays, Anniversaries, Holidays, Sporting Events, Luaus, Engagements, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Bachelorette Parties, Going Away/Welcome home, Graduation or Just Because, you name it, I can plan it!

Summer 2012 is the Summer of HUGE Savings!!!  As Sweet Pepper Parties builds it's client and reference base, I am offering an insane discount on party planning services to the first FIVE clients to book a party this summer.  Keep in mind the big companies are charging $300 and up for BASIC birthday party packages (i.e. bounce house and cake lol).  None of these companies are offering the unique personal touch I can offer you.

Contact Camille Nyman at 315-882-0040 or SweetPepperParties@gmail.com to book your party today.  Don't waste a moment, limited summer dates are available and are sure to fill up fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment